- Plan Sponsor Magazine recognized Brent Glading and the Glading Group as one of the country’s best DC advisory firms
- Glading Group is recognized by the national press as the first consulting firm to assist plan sponsors in identifying and addressing the reasonableness of plan fees
- Glading Group is credited with being the first consulting firm to establish ERISA Budget and expense reimbursement accounts
- Glading Group has been featured in front page news articles including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, & USA Today. We have also been featured in national investment news publications including (among others) Smart Money, CFO, Pension & Investments, and Money Magazine
- 401(k) Exchange has consistently recognized Glading Group as one of the most influential investment advisory firms in the country
Thanks to the Glading Group, there is now a precedent for opening the black box and determining how much the fund families can reasonably be expected to contribute to your retirement plan.
401(k) News Wire
Glading Group has gained national attention for their cost assessment and fee cutting model that is now taking the market by storm.
New York Times
Glading Group shows companies what their 401(k)s are costing employees and what they are generating in profits for the companies that run them. Armed with the data he supplies them, 401(k) sponsors can negotiate to get some of those profits back for plan participants.