Client advocacy services are a key to a successful relationship with your plan provider. As an extension of your HR and Finance departments, Glading Group will work with your service provider to resolve questions and issues. Given our excellent understanding of recordkeeping, investments, and operational procedures plus our healthy working relationships with the service provider community, our requests to service providers tend get a more rapid and satisfactory response. Our communications are also recognized as external and therefore often convey a greater sense of urgency.
- Negotiate formal document language, service standards and commitments, and fee reimbursements if service standards are not met
- Ensure that all fee and service commitments are honored
- Attend and evaluate provider service reviews
- Provide issue resolution support
- Perform periodic cost and fee analysis
- Leverage our industry knowledge to ensure that your plan continues to have access to new services and features being developed by your service provider